Was "Jamie" Jane's real baby?

Kratos

In another thread it was mentioned that Jane had a 3 year old kid... so I was wondering when Lois was pregant with Jamie was that really her baby? She did have some time off in Season 4 too didnt she? :)

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Jane Kaczmarek was really pregnant in the season 4, so the writers created Jamie's plot and the Lois character was pregnant too. That's why she doesn't appear on some episodes of this season.

Actually, at the end of season 3, Jane left the studios because she had headaches, and people thought that that's why she wanted wage increase, but it was actually her 3rd child ! ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
She was also prenant during the latter half of season 1. Hence episodes like Smunday and Funeral, when we see almost no Jane at all, or there's magically always something in front of her torso.

Kratos

Tyno said:
Actually, at the end of season 3, Jane left the studios because she had headaches, and people thought that that's why she wanted wage increase, but it was actually her 3rd child ! ;)

:eek:
Suppose that had been the case and she has been sacked! I dread to think what might have happened... either a new "lois" or MITM Canned in season 3 :eek: :eek:

I only asked because after watching "Stevie in hospital" she looked a bit "different" with what she was wearing, and no disrespect but her belly area was cleverly masked with her choice of shirts, could she be preggars again? :confused:

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Kratos said:
Suppose that had been the case and she has been sacked! I dread to think what might have happened... either a new "lois" or MITM Canned in season 3 :eek: :eek:

I only asked because after watching "Stevie in hospital" she looked a bit "different" with what she was wearing, and no disrespect but her belly area was cleverly masked with her choice of shirts, could she be preggars again? :confused:

That's a crappy yet interesting thought....what if Jane left? OR what if they cancelled the show in season three? Man, both options suck, I don't know what's better.:Sick:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Kratos said:

A new Lois??? Well that's just unthinkable!! :eek: There's simply no replacement for Jane. Period. :D

I didn't notice her looking any different in Stevie in the Hospital, but I doubt she's pregnant because she just had her 50th b-day in December. Not that it's not possible--I suppose she was 47 when she had her last child--but pregnancy at 50 is unlikely. I still can't believe that she's 50! She doesn't look a day over 40. :)

I know that Jamie is played by twins Lukas and James Rodriguez so they're no relation to Jane, but I've always thought that they look a lot like her.

Kratos

Wildcat said:
A new Lois??? Well that's just unthinkable!! :eek: There's simply no replacement for Jane. Period. :D

I didn't notice her looking any different in Stevie in the Hospital, but I doubt she's pregnant because she just had her 50th b-day in December. Not that it's not possible--I suppose she was 47 when she had her last child--but pregnancy at 50 is unlikely. I still can't believe that she's 50! She doesn't look a day over 40. :)

I know that Jamie is played by twins Lukas and James Rodriguez so they're no relation to Jane, but I've always thought that they look a lot like her.

How is that women 50!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Taken March 06)

57047123.jpg

56605759.jpg

You know when she isnt "lois" she looks a little like Jamie Lee Curtis. (maybe thats just me lol)