GERMAN MITM fans

fr3akz

I wrote an email to Kinowelt Home entertainment about MITM Season 2 and 3 DVD release in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Here is the answer:

Code:
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Guten Tag,[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] 
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]leider werden in absehbarer Zeit aus lizenztechnischen Gründen weder die erste, noch die folgenden Staffeln von „Malcolm mittendrin“ bei Kinowelt Home Entertainment veröffentlicht. [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] 
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Mit freundlichen Grüßen[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Stephanie Frommfeld[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]Presse & Promotion [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

They are not planing to release MITM on DVD:mad: :( ..

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Yeah, and in october they said they'd publish season 1 in december 2005 and they didn't either. If Kinowelt didn't sell King of Queens over here, I would now hate them!! :D

Kratos

:D Have faith! MITM will get its release some day. It has too! ;)

There are some Discs on things like Ebay which sell the whole seasons 1 - 6... but they are captured from the TV screen, so not of DVD quality... but if your desperate to watch them again...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Kratos said:
:D Have faith! MITM will get its release some day. It has too! ;)

There are some Discs on things like Ebay which sell the whole seasons 1 - 6... but they are captured from the TV screen, so not of DVD quality... but if your desperate to watch them again...

And whoever sells those is in deep crap because it's against the law here in the US(I think). They better watch out for FBI agents!:)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think they probably have more important things to care about than pirated TV shows...like pirated movies. :D