Hal's sanity

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ok...Ill try this again(thanks,stupid crash thing)...

Im kinda sorry for saying this, but I am starting to question Hal's sanity after seeing "Bomb Shelter". I went back to previous episodes and I do believe Hal is "going over the edge," so to speak.:D Here are some classic examples:

1)-In "Vegas", he saw a giant slot machine which urged him to go gamble his heart out.
2)-In "Stupid Girl", he spent a full 1,000$ renting a steam roller..just to smash stuff.:D
3)-In "Cheerleader", Hal saw a giant cookie which promised to make him "emperor of the world."
4)-In last night's episode, "Bomb Shelter", he sat in the bomb shelter alone eating 40 year old food and talked to looong dead president John F. Kennedy.:D
5)-In "Hal's Dentist", he pulled out his fake tooth, putting himself into tons of pain, and then drank a ice cold glass of water later on...putting himself into even more tons of pain.

If anyone cares to add, then feel free to! This is part of the "observationo supremo!" series.:D

PBUNDY

In "Book Club" when Hal was supposed to be watching Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey while Lois was at the book club. He went completely insane! He locked the boys in their room, then gave them ice cream! He was completely unpredictable. My favorite part though, was when the boys were being absolutely quiet and he see's all these little Hal's everywhere and just screams "Shut Up!" and completely freaks out the boys. Very hilarious.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Nah, Hal's not insane; just has the opposite of an attention span of a 2-year-old. When he's doing something and it becomes important to him, it becomes impossible for him to move on until he's accomplished whatever he's working to accomplish. Seeing the cookies and his angel/devil isn't that crazy. And the bomb shelter situation started by him just trying to make the best of being locked underground--he obviously genuinely liked the president, and you saw him have a couple of martinis before he cooked dinner. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Lois, as a promo once said, is just holding on till they all turn 18...then she can get back to her little project named Hal. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
yardgames said:
Lois, as a promo once said, is just holding on till they all turn 18...then she can get back to her little project named Hal. :D

Her project named Hal?...Im sorry, but that sounds kinda perverted.:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Very funny, yardgames.;) No, it's just...think about that for a sec..my little project..? Come on, now!(and did Lois really say that?) All this reminds me of "Hal's Dentist" when Dewey and Malcolm are laying in bed and they just talk....weird...and I mean weird as in...you know....um....well, you know what Im talking about if you saw the episode!:D