Episode 150 -- Spoilers: 721 Morp

admin

Retired Administrator
MALCOLM TAKES THE PROM INTO HIS OWN HANDS AS "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" CELEBRATES ITS 150TH EPISODE SUNDAY, APRIL 23, ON FOX

For the senior prom, Reese gets paid to take Janine, a studious girl in class, but only after she gives him a makeover and sends him to finishing school, while Malcolm aligns with the unpopular kids to form an anti-prom they call "Morp." Unfortunately, while Malcolm and his friends protest the official dance, they don't know how to make their "Morp" exciting. Meanwhile, Dewey discovers there aren't any childhood pictures of him, so he concocts an elaborate scavenger hunt to punish Hal and Lois in "Morp," the milestone 150th episode of

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, Sunday, April 23 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-721) (TV-PG D, L)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wait...WHO gets the makeover? Reese or the girl?:confused: And maybe she'll be his new wife.:D
And of course Malcolm up to his old antisocial stuff. As always. Hopefully the Krelboynes will all be in this one. Been a while since we have seen them.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Looks like Janine makes over Reese.

I'd like to see all of Malcolm's old friends again...Dabney, Eraser Head(yes, we had a discussion of it before, his name is Eraser Head), Lloyd, and of course Stevie, but possibly also our friend Cynthia...

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Just a thought: If this episode is about the prom, could the Series Finale be the 2nd part of this episode? It would be really cool... Oh, and now we know what "Morp' means. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Morp - i get it :D

Sounds good, but surely they would mention if its a two parter?

Ryebeach

I wish FOX had done a better job with promotion for this episode. So few shows make it to 150 episodes and I've heard nothing. I don't watch FOX too often outside of MITM but I do tune in now and again and I haven't heard any talk about this milestone episode. Has anyone else?

Not a word on FOX.com either. Very disappointing but I guess not all that surprising...

SuperShark

J. said:
Looks like Janine makes over Reese.

I'd like to see all of Malcolm's old friends again...Dabney, Eraser Head(yes, we had a discussion of it before, his name is Eraser Head), Lloyd, and of course Stevie, but possibly also our friend Cynthia...
I also want to see Francis and Mr. Herkabee make an appearance :cool: