Be Afraid!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was just thinking about this and thought it would make a great thread. I have noticed that everyone in the family has something they are afraid of, so I made this list of all the things.

Hal-Afraid of(you guessed it!)bees.:D
Lois-Afraid of heights(remember "Hal's Dentist"? She looked down from the bike and she was high in the air).
Francis-Afraid of weird stuff. Like when he had to give that guy a massage:)Sick: ) or when he was hiding from everyone at the military academy trying to shave his hair off.
Reese-Afraid of Lois.:)
Malcolm-Afraid of rejection from everyone else.
Dewey-Getting into trouble. Ive noticed he dodges trouble whenever he can. Which isn't a bad thing seeing as to what happens to Reese and Malcolm.:D

Observationo supremo!

allison

Hal is also afraid of heights as we could see in Tutoring Reese. :D And Dewey was afraid of the gnome, but that was only in one episode. In a certain way Reese is also afraid of rejection and that´s why he often acts the way he does. In Halloween Hal was even afraid of his own house. :D I´d say that Lois is maybe afraid of her mother, at least she´s the only one Lois doesn´t really yell at.
That´s all I can think of right now. Interesting thread.