MITM Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITMfan1

Hello:

After missing a few episodes this season (season seven), I searched online to see if someone could direct me to a website that had MITM episodes. During my search, I read in a chat room that the MITMVC posts all MITM episodes.

I have registered, and searched this awesome site, but cannot find the episodes. Could some one please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Welcolme to the site!:D If you are saying episodes as in videos of the episodes, then sorry we don't have any of those. We have an episode guide, though.
Have a good time here!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi MITMFan1, The MITMVC no longer hosts episodes because downloading them has been ruled illegal by the U.S. Supreme Court. So we're unable to help you as far as downloading or anything like that goes.

However, season 1 is available legally on DVD and we're hoping that the other seasons will be released soon after the finale in May (but we haven't heard anything official yet.) Also, if you live in the United States, most areas show the episodes in sydication--some stations even show reruns several times a day--so check your local listings.

Since downloading is illegal it's best that we don't continue this discussion so I'm going to close this thread. I welcome you to the forum and invite you to come participate in our many discssions. We look forward to your thoughts and opinions. Please feel free to pm me, yardgames or J. if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.