Craig Lamar Traylor (as Stevie)guest star?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I guess even though Craig is in a lot of episodes, he's considered a guest star since he doesn't appear in every single episode. Although, he did appear in nearly every episode in the first few seasons and they even included him in some of the official photos for seasons 2 and 3. He should have been considered a regular part of the cast then.

Another thing I've noticed is when we get the episode descriptions (spoilers), he's listed as appearing in every episode--even the ones he's not in. Chris Masterson is credited as appearing in every episode too. Speaking of whom, it seems that he would be considered a guest star too in seasons 6-7 since he only appears in a few episodes.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, you're right, he is listed as a regular in all of the episode descriptions. I didn't even look before I replied. :eek: Here's an example for this week's episode "Cattle Court:"

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.
Guest Cast: Tara Lipinski as Carrie

Is there a specific ep where you saw him listed as a guest Fr3akz?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Craig isn't really a cast member anymore because he isn't in nearly as many storylines as he once was. Let's hope that "Stevie in the Hospital" isn't his last.:(
Im also wondering, is Craig really paralized or can he walk? Ive never seen a picture of him standing up before.:confused:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I don't believe they've ever actually said it (I could be wrong though), but I'm quite sure that Stevie is paralyzed from the waist down. He was able to stand/walk in Reese vs Stevie with the help of the robot suit. I've never seen him stand/walk any other time.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Stevie isn't paralyzed; he just doesn't have oxygen capacity to control his legs. You'll recall he has only one lung, plus asthma, plus his eyesight problems. But it's mostly a fictional respiratory disease.

Craig, however, is perfectly healthy and can walk, but he can't see when he puts on Stevie's giant goggles. :D

han_keep_smilin

yardgames said:
I just said Craig is perfectly healthy and can walk normally.
sorry about that i said it all wrong:( i meant is he competely heathy and fit because its good acting if its not real :( you have answered my question now anyway

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
yardgames said:
Stevie isn't paralyzed; he just doesn't have oxygen capacity to control his legs. You'll recall he has only one lung, plus asthma, plus his eyesight problems. But it's mostly a fictional respiratory disease.

Craig, however, is perfectly healthy and can walk, but he can't see when he puts on Stevie's giant goggles. :D

Where do you get this information from?:confused:

han_keep_smilin

I found this on the topic

it says he is reoccuring but not regular i would definately put him as regular stevie is in it more than malcolms teacher and shes a regular!:D