Diabolical Animals!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
*NOTE-This is post #300 for me! Im so happy! Now to #400!:D Ive enjoyed the months Ive been here. This is a great site and hands down THE BEST MITM site in exsistence! *

Ive noticed that MITM has had it's fare share of some pretty evil animals(as well as good ones). But here, I want to focus on the bad ones. Here are the ones I remember:

1)Goat-The goat from the episode "Zoo" that chased Reese around and seemed like it was trying to kill him.

2)Oliver-Hands down THE most diabolical animal. For those who don't remember he was Craig's "butler" when Craig was disabled. This monkey tried to poision him, then fought Hal, then tried to stab Craig with a butcher knife! That's cold!:D

3)The dog-The dog we never see in the episode where Reese and Francis are doing the record thing of getting all the toilet seats from the junkyard. We may not see the dog, but he played a big part in why they were afraid of going in the junkyard.

Anyone care to add to the list? I may have forgotten one or two or three or something.:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Dewey's dog Marshmallow (from the ep Dewey's Dog)

Champion(I'm not sure) But I think that this was the name of the dog that stole Ida's leg while Dewey was trying to bury it in Ida Loses a Leg.

And how about the two lions in Zoo, those looked pretty evil to me.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
And the dogs at the pound in "Carnival" and there was Spangler's dog in "Stock Car Races" that was biting his leg as he walked out of the room. Maybe he and our dog are related... that's what the dog did to my toe the other night :eek:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
tony_montana said:
3)The dog-The dog we never see in the episode where Reese and Francis are doing the record thing of getting all the toilet seats from the junkyard. We may not see the dog, but he played a big part in why they were afraid of going in the junkyard.

Well, actually ther were more dogs, because Dewey said that all the dogs worked together and he was quite amazed by that.

And J.: I don't think that Marshmallow was that evil. I actually liked him a lot, and he only threatened the guys because he liked Dewey so much and was given the order by him (Only a guess:D).

Another "evil" animal was the cow at the grotto (was she called Berta?) . It was portrayed totally evil, before we could see that she only needed to be milked.

I can remember some more animals, but they weren't that evil either:
Ralph (Francis' pig who bit the other pigs) and the squirrel (was it a squirrel?) which hid at Lucky Aid in the episode "Christmas Trees" etc.

Amigo22 said:
and there was Spangler's dog in "Stock Car Races" that was biting his leg as he walked out of the room

Malcoholic

I'm not sure moral judgment can be applied to such a primitive creature as a spider, but, if so, the tarantula that bit Hal in "Zoo" was certainly evil. It also apparently had a conscience, as the zookeeper brought it back to Hal saying it wanted to apologize ("Look who wants to say he's sorry!").

yardgames

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
If you count Bee's into this then there has been plenty of evil Bee's:D :-

Example - The Bots and the Bee's
And the evil bee that followed Hal to work earlier this season.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Speaking of bees, has anyone noticed Hal has had some really nasty bee incidents? Such as yes Bot and Bees, and then the bee that chased Hal to work(which he "intelligently" killed by smashing the bee against a wall his car:D ).