Fave video games

han_keep_smilin

what is the best game you have ever played on?

i love grand theft auto san anreas:D i love those type of games even though i am a girl:D my brother has a car racing game and i love it!!

an other is downhill domination. i used to love it but i pleyed on it a bit too muich and got bored with it:)

i also like dance mat things and eyetoy games were it is a camara and you dance and play games with it.

my fave ever is sims though:) i am going to buy the new one sims 2 open for buissenes soon. it has probably been out for ages though in the usa:D

what are yours? i like knowing and if it sounds good ill probably go out and buy it:D

simon_4420

I have to say that I'm not a huge video games fan, but I played Fable once and loved it so much, as you could choose to be good or bad. I was always bad, as it was so much more fun. It was a good game as you progress though it you get stronger and able to take on more guards and enemys at once, BUT it can be really addictive, I played it for almost 8 hours once without realising (seriously), so I desided for my own sanity I would sell it. But saying that I would recomend it to any one that likes role play games:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have so many so Ill go by each system and name my favorite game for that system.

NES(Nintendo Entertainment System)-Metroid
N64(Nintendo 64)-Goldeneye
Playstation-Metal Gear Solid
Playstation 2-Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater
Nintendo Gamecube-Medal of Honor:Rising Sun

There ya go!:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
So hard....... so many games...... I must come back with all my games around me so I can choose better, give me a day or so... :D

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Crash Bandicoot on PS1 and Super Mario on SuperNitendo ! :D
Actually, I don't really like video games, so Crash Bandicoot is the only one that I really like. And Super Mario that was when I was really younger.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
The Godfather is pretty good, and so is the new Ghost Recon. Command and Conquer Generals, Dawn of War, Empire Earth, uummm.... I know there are more, I just can't remember them...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, Godfather was really good. Im almost to Capo Regime in the Corleone family!:)
Hey J, have you played the Metal Gear series before?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, you would really like them. The whole Metal Gear series is great(it rates as my favorite video game series of all time, as a matter of fact). Ill tell you about a couple of them real quick:

Metal Gear Solid(for Playstation) is actually the third game in the Metal Gear series(the first and second were released for the NES and MSX computer system,respectivly). Metal Gear Solid(ill call it MGS for short:D ) revolves around a government agent named Solid Snake who is sent to a small part of Alaska to a nuclear warhead storage facility to stop terrorists from launching a nuclear bomb. He also has to rescue two hostages kept there. Snake gets in and gets to the first hostage, who tells him that the terrorists have a walking battle tank called Metal Gear, which can launch a nuke bomb from any place on earth. The hostage then dies of an apparent heart attack(play the whole game and you will discover what happened to him, or pm me if you want to know the entire story). Snake then heads to rescue the second hostage, who gives Snake information about Metal Gear and such. He also tells Snake there is another hostage on the base named Hal Emmerich(or Otacon, as he calls himself) who designed Metal Gear and knows how to destroy it. After getting this info, the second hostage also dies of an apparent heart attack(!). Snake then goes on, finds Otacon, and finds out how to destroy Metal Gear. Then....um, you know, this is getting a little too long!:D Can you pm me if you want to hear the rest? Or better yet, play the game, you won't be sorry!:D

Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty kinda...sucked...so I won't talk about it that much. You don't even play as Snake, which kinda pissed me off.:mad:

Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater is probably one of the best of the whole series. It goes back to 1964, where you play as Big Boss(or just Snake) and you have to rescue a Soviet scientist in the USSR who wants to defect. After finding him, you learn he was forced to work on a giant nuclear weapon called the Shagohod(or just think of it as the very first Metal Gear, only it can't walk:)). You try to rescue the scientist(who's name is Sokolov) but you are betrayed by your mentor, The Boss(actually, if you play the entire game to the end you discover she never betrayed you and the US and....Im going into too much detail!:D ). Sokolov is recaptured and The Boss severly injures you and throws you off a bridge. You are rescued by your support team and taken to a hospital to recuperate. You then learn, while in the hospital, there is one more chance to rescue Sokolov. Once again, you parachute into the USSR to get him. This is where the game REALLY starts and gets good! I can't say too much more or Ill spoil the story of the game. PM me if you want me to tell you, or better yet, play the game, dammit!:D

Like I said, you'd probably love the Metal Gear series. The stories are great, in fact these games are like playing a interactive movie. If you decide to check them out, play Metal Gear Solid 3 first(so you can find out about Big Boss) and then play Metal Gear Solid. But either way, your guaranteed a damn great gaming expierience!:)

samboo1

Just got a nintendo DS today.:cool: Really like it. Ive got nintendogs (came with the console) and Animal crossing... i want phoenix wright:ace attorney as well, looks really cool, its like a courtroom detective thing, i like things like that.

Kratos

han_keep_smilin said:
Oh i have another:D its girly though i love nintendogs for nintendo ds:D its soo cute:)

I brought that a few months ago and just found it so boring, so sold it :eek: Could be that I have a real life dog :D

I like a lot of games but some of my faves tend to RPG's I love the Golden Sun games in the GBA as well as tales of symphonia on the Gamecube. As long as the game has a bit of storytelling I enjoy it!

Not keen on racing games (because I'm crap!!!!lol) or war ones. The war games are a little sick really IMO :(

samboo1

I ended up taking Animal Crossing back, b/c it was sooooooooooo rubbish! Im swapping it for Pheonix Wright: ace attorney b/c that sounds good:)

han_keep_smilin

i wanted animal crossing i wont bother now though:D
my fave is nintendogs as i said but on the plane on holiday i lost it:( im getting another for my birthday though:)

Reese Feltspar

PC:
Far Cry.
Mafia.
Black Mirror.
Return To Castle Wolfenstein.
Red Faction.
Doom 3.
Doom 3: Resurrection Of Evil.
Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corner's Of The Earth.
Condemned: Criminal Origins.
Half Life 2.
Half Life 2: The Lost Coast.

PS1:
Tomb Raider.
Tomb Raider 2.
Tomb Raider 3.
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.
Tomb Raider: Chronicles.
Syphon Filter.
Syphon Filter 2.
Syphon Filter 3.
Breath Of Fire 3.
Breath Of Fire 4.
Star Ocean 2.

PS2:
Shadow Hearts.
Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
Shadow Hearts: From The New World.
Suikoden 3.
Suikoden 5.
Grand Theft Auto 3.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Tomb Raider: Legend.
Manhunt.
Wild Arms: Alter Code F.
Wild Arms 3.
Wild Arms 4.
24: The Game.
The Godfather.
Silent Hill.
Silent Hill 3.
Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare.
007: From Russia With Love.

Xbox:
Far Cry Instincts: Evolution.
Black.
The Thing.
Rogue Trooper.
Silent Hill 2.

PSP
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

Too name but some of the many games I own and love so much. I have been collecting games for years. I started video gaming around 1987/88 but didn't take it seriously untill around 1994. My collection just grew from there.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I still don't see everyone's facination with the stupid GTA games. The story sucks and all you do is steal cars, drive around, commit stupid crimes, do the same missions over and over, etc. GTA is mainly crap.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
At least The Godfather has a real nice storyline, and in my opinon, a whole lot more fun (must be my Sicilian heritage coming out...heheh....)

One game I'm really looking to is Halo 3. Right now, even though it won't come out until spring 2007. It is my favorite game. :D