Where can I see MITM

IJP

Hello, I am from France and would very much like to see MITM in English.
Does anybody know which continental Euro. channels show this series (preferably in Englsih).
Merci.
IJP

admin

Retired Administrator
If you have satilliete you should be able to pick up BBC1 which is transmitted FTA, but you may be required to move your dish.

Also Sky One but that is subscription only.

I can't think of any other channel, you'll have to ask our European memberbase

IJP

Thanks for your response, I can pickup BBC1&2 but I do not think MITM is currently scheduled ?

Cheers

Wemboy

No it's not currently scheduled, but BBC 2 usually starts showing a new series, (which will be season 5 this year) around about June, so not too long to wait! Unfortunately, they tend to interrupt the first few weeks of episodes for the tennis from Wimbledon:mad: ! However, stick with it, and make sure to check the schedule each week, because they always change it and you will eventually get to see the whole series. Other than that, i'd say a good way is to buy the dvd of season 1, (all classic episodes) from the USA, if you have a multi-region dvd player you won't have a problem watching it.

admin

Retired Administrator
IJP said:
Thanks for your response, I can pickup BBC1&2 but I do not think MITM is currently scheduled ?

Cheers
We will have all BBC2 listings on the calendar as soon as we get them.