What do you want to see on the last episode?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Francis getting an awesome job and making alot of money, Reese/Malcolm graduating and hopefully Reese meeting another woman he falls in love with, Dewey entering high school, and Hal and Lois celebrating new freedom with only two kids(Dewey and Jaime)! :D

That's a good question. It would be cool if Dewey had a girlfriend because he's never had one (not that i know of). It would also be cool if Jamie could speak fluently (all the time, not just one in a while) because that hasn't happend yet where i live!!

Ryebeach

This question was asked on another forum a couple of months ago and below is the reply I posted. I originally wrote this on January 21st of this year and even though it's been nearly 2 months since I first wrote this and have seen a number of new episodes since, I wouldn't change a thing.

I've given it quite a bit of thought and for the final episode I'd really like to have it be Malcolm and Reese's graduation, where we'd see the Krelboyne's again, Mr. Herkabe, Craig, and of course all the family, including Francis, Piama and Ida. We'd find out what Reese and Malcolm have planned for their futures after high school. Maybe find out Malcolm's got accepted at a great college, Reese makes a firm decision on his career plans. I'd want it to be open ended so that characters will always live on and we'll always be able to imagine where they went and what they did after the screen went black for the very last time.

I'd like the very final scene to be the family all in the van, driving somewhere, home maybe or maybe out to dinner after graduation and the family squabbling over something in the background while Malcolm talks to the camera and explains that no matter how many fights arguments and yelling that happened in his lifetime between he and his family, he realizes that there is no where else he'd have rather been.

The camera would then pan outside of the van and up into the air as the Van continued on driving and we'd see the van from the back as the screen fades to black but in the background we'd still hear the family arguing.

To me, that would be the perfect ending. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Ryebeach said:
I'd like the very final scene to be the family all in the van, driving somewhere, home maybe or maybe out to dinner after graduation and the family squabbling over something in the background while Malcolm talks to the camera and explains that no matter how many fights arguments and yelling that happened in his lifetime between he and his family, he realizes that there is no where else he'd have rather been.

The camera would then pan outside of the van and up into the air as the Van continued on driving and we'd see the van from the back as the screen fades to black but in the background we'd still hear the family arguing.

I agree. That would be absolutely perfect. It would be kind of sentimental while still having comical value to it too.

What are you talking about Sam? We're going to be bawling our eyes out regardless of what they do! :D

simon_4420

What a great ending Rye:D ! I agree that the show would end well with Malcolm seeing his family aren't perfect....... they fight (alot), but he knows there is nowhere he would of rather been.

rzombie1988

Ryebeach said:
This question was asked on another forum a couple of months ago and below is the reply I posted. I originally wrote this on January 21st of this year and even though it's been nearly 2 months since I first wrote this and have seen a number of new episodes since, I wouldn't change a thing.

I've given it quite a bit of thought and for the final episode I'd really like to have it be Malcolm and Reese's graduation, where we'd see the Krelboyne's again, Mr. Herkabe, Craig, and of course all the family, including Francis, Piama and Ida. We'd find out what Reese and Malcolm have planned for their futures after high school. Maybe find out Malcolm's got accepted at a great college, Reese makes a firm decision on his career plans. I'd want it to be open ended so that characters will always live on and we'll always be able to imagine where they went and what they did after the screen went black for the very last time.

I like alot of what you put. I think your ending is good too. I'd like to see it end with them saying what eventually happened with the important characters though.

Hendrix

- The episode should start off with the kids eating breakfast and Lois shaving Hal's body. (Full-Circle)
- The Krelboynes should be in it.
- Francis should become an instructor at Marlin(I know they'd probably never let him become a teacher there, but it's a TV show)
- It should be about Malcolm specifically

reese35

Anyway you slice it, we all want some form of a reunion. And the way it used to be, with Malcolm making some commentary in the cam - not once or twice, but occasionally. I've been hearing this is gonna be a hour-long eppy. (Well, seriously, a 2-parter)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, and for the final episode, I hope they actually ADVERTISE the damn thing like a week or two ahead so no one(talking about casual viewers) will miss it. It'd be cool if Malcolm went out with high ratings.

mitm_gal

I'd like to see a big family outing, or a holiday, and at bbthe very end of the episode yo see the whole family standing there looking out at a sunset.
The family are are silouettes, at the ned though, you can't see the colour of the clothes. It's just black silouettes against a beautiful, red,orange, pink sunstet.
(That would be wonderful!)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
mitm_gal said:
I'd like to see a big family outing, or a holiday, and at bbthe very end of the episode yo see the whole family standing there looking out at a sunset.
The family are are silouettes, at the ned though, you can't see the colour of the clothes. It's just black silouettes against a beautiful, red,orange, pink sunstet.
(That would be wonderful!)

That kinda sounds like the MITM spoof they just had on Family guy. :D