Season 7 air dates

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Here's the list of the upcomming episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and their air dates :
7.15 - A.A. : 5 March
7.16 - Lois Strikes Back : 19 March
7.17 - Hal's Dentist : 26 March
7.18 - Cattle Court : 2 April
7.19 - Bomb Shelter : 9 April
7.20 - Stevie in the Hospital : 16 April
7.21 - Morp : 7 May
7.22 - Graduation : 14 May

A month without any episode, before the series finale on May 14th ? It seems odd... :Unsure:
(Update : "Morp" episode on May 7th)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I haven't read any spoilers on the last episode, but Graduation sounds quite fitting. Thanks for the news Tyno, I'm excited.

Actually, when you figure that it started a month earlier in fall, it's not real surprising that we go for a month without an eppy. April isn't a sweeps month anyhow, so they'll probably still show repeats. And that gives time to maybe actually---OMG! advertise??--the finale.

wando

aawwwww man!!

just seeing the final set list makes me feel sad. :(

What the hell am i going to do without it. its been wit me since i was 13!!, im now 19!!

as they say, it certanly is the end of an era.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
wando said:
aawwwww man!!

just seeing the final set list makes me feel sad. :(

What the hell am i going to do without it. its been wit me since i was 13!!, im now 19!!

as they say, it certanly is the end of an era.

I know how you feel. That's exactly how I felt when I saw the list. After tonight there's only 6 more nights of new MITMs left. I'm depressed now. :(

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the info.

im not sad............really im not...........seriously this doesnt bother me.....................................................................

oh, who am i kidding?!

;(

allison

Thanks for the info! But as the others said now you can really see how few episodes are left...:(

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I got that from epguides.
The date of the series finale is not announced yet, but the official air date (announced with the cancellation :() is May 14th... So that's why I wondered if the finale's not going to be aired before.

kimmyob

But where did you hear it will be an hour long, see they orginally said it will air on may 7th and may 14th too parts... Allso i dont see where it says graduation is the title of the last epsidoe where idd you hear that? Sorry for all the questions but im really curious.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Thanks to MITM18 and Vinman0000, right here on the forums ! :)
And for the air dates of the finale episode, as I said, I believe that Fox has announced that on January (at least it's sure it's a two-part episode)... But I may be wrong, so that's why I'm asking here. :D

kimmyob

Updated List of Season 7 Episodes

According to epguides.com

http://epguides.com/MalcolmintheMiddle/

Spoiler for List of episode names and dates:

7.16 - Lois Strikes Back : 19 March
7.17 - Hal's Dentist : 26 March
7.18 - Cattle Court : 2 April
7.19 - Bomb Shelter : 9 April
7.20 - Stevie in the Hospital : 16 April
7.21 - Morp -- 7th May
7.22 - Graduation : 14 May

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Updated List of Season 7 Episodes

Thanks kimmy, but these could spoil stuff for some members who don't want to se the title.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Yeah, I just saw that list... and what the heck?! The Series Finale will just be a simple episode?! It really sucks!!! Yeah, I'm badly surprised... :confused:
And a question : Can you tell me what "Morp" means please ?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I have no idea what Morp means. :D But maybe it's still a 2-part episode, but the first part was renamed Morp instead of Graduation 1? Because it seems kind of late to decide to change the number of eps remaining.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
It kinda sounds like "morph," which means "changing." That would be appropriate for one of the last eps, if that's what it means.

Yeah, it could still be two parts even it's not named the same. Like Bride of Ida and College Recruiters.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Well, it seems that MORP is an acronym for Marine Officer Rest Period... at least, that's all I found.
And I don't think it will be a two-part episode because they didn't put (1) and (2) at the end of the titles on epguides. :(