simon_4420

Is anyone else watching the new season of 24? What are your thoughts on this one? I personally like it, It keeps you on the edge of your seat for the hole episode and you never can predict what is going to happen in the next episode or the rest of the season. I missed season 3 and 4, so I'm waiting for then to come down in price before I buy them.

Is America ahead of us, We are on the third (?) I think.?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ahem, I quote the FOX commercial guy- "JACK BOWER IS BACK." Thank you. :D
Anyway, yeah, season four is on right now here in the US.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I really don't watch this show, as much as I think I'd like to watch it, I don't. I'm weird like that. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im a huge 24 Fan. Lets clear up a few thing. US is on Season 5 (or day 5) and SkyOne is also on season5 just a a month or so behind. BBc has also in the past showed 24 but ages and ages after.

I think its the most gripping show ever created. Probly my second favourite tv show after mitm.

simon_4420

So who has been watching season 5 or already wathced it? Its about to come to an end now in the UK. I think this season wasn't that bad, I have really enjoyed watching it. As usual plenty of twist, some expected and some not. I read ahead on the website and the final part sounds really good so I cant wait:D . Anyways whats your thoughts on this season??

I'm like J. the show sounds really good & I think I'd like it, but I kind of missed the bandwagon so I feel I have a lot of catching up. Maybe know I've finished school :D I'll rent some of the previous seasons and see what I think. Just a quick question, it's not good in the way Lost is 'incredibly clever & well written' is it?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Not sure i quite understand but, its very well written, it not like lost in style but it is excellant, and people say lost is. If you watch season 1 you will be hooked. I had a box set once (cuase i staretd watching a few seaosn in) and watched 24hrs in about 4 days! I was addicted! :D