Any other MITM sites?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'm sure you can do a google search to find some other sites, but you've already found the best MITM site on the net. :D Fox has an official site, but it pales in comparison. Have you checked out the main voting community? There's an episode guide, gallery and lots of other useful info. Here's the link http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/

samboo1

This website is the only MITM site i regularly go on...the rest are hopelessly outdated and arent special anyway. This is the best place really...and im not just saying that ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
samboo1 said:
This website is the only MITM site i regularly go on...the rest are hopelessly outdated and arent special anyway. This is the best place really...and im not just saying that ;)

Surrreeee:D Anyway, I found this one new MITM site on the web that is being constantly updated and is pretty good overall. Unfortunatly, it's in French, so if you can't read French, you won't understand anything.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
There is also malcolm-mittendrin.com a german site, with a good english translated section. For more info site admin is MITMFan.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
samboo1 said:
the rest are hopelessly outdated and arent special anyway.

Yeah, I know of lots of MITM sites but a) most of them have not been updated in a long time and b) some of them are really crappy. And of the sites that have forums, the majority of the posts are not even related to MITM and those that are are pointless crap. A lot of threads I've seen at the FOX forums for example, are repetition of questions that have already been asked literally fifty million times.

At least here at the MITMVC, our off-topic discussions are actually sensible and worthwhile topics.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Amigo22 said:
Yeah, I know of lots of MITM sites but a) most of them have not been updated in a long time and b) some of them are really crappy. And of the sites that have forums, the majority of the posts are not even related to MITM and those that are are pointless crap. A lot of threads I've seen at the FOX forums for example, are repetition of questions that have already been asked literally fifty million times.

At least here at the MITMVC, our off-topic discussions are actually sensible and worthwhile topics.

Dont get me started on the official forums! Apart from the obvious i hate the forum software! (!)

Kratos

tjpeople said:
Dont get me started on the official forums! Apart from the obvious i hate the forum software! (!)

Agreed. It's slow, nasty looking, few posters, and worst of all full of crazy insaneo bigots!

This forum (and site) is a little gem, glad I came across it. :)